Monday, October 3, 2011

Pictures of removed DRL

So in my previous post I discussed how I removed the DRL and other than my non scientific method of the butt dyno, my Ultra-Gauge readings did show it made a difference,  Granted what I did isn't something you would want to do if you get a lot of rain in your area, but since we haven't had serious rain in central Texas in God knows how long I think it's OK.  The other issue you might run into is that you might have objects directly hitting the filter such as rocks or large bugs.  Over the next couple of weeks I plan on making some sort of protective barrier to protect the filter yet allow direct air flow.  Currently I'm thinking about some sort of wire mesh set up.  Someone on did something similar, and it looks like it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment